Our Confession of Faith
STATEMENT OF FAITH
Cornerstone Ministries accepts the basic Christian truths which have been held by evangelical believers through the centuries and for the purpose of maintaining general unity, adopts the following statement of faith:
1. We believe in the Bible, which was given and sacredly inspired by God, as infallible and thoroughly trustworthy, and the supremely authoritative book of faith and conduct.
2. We believe in one God, eternally coexistent in the Trinity of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God manifested in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe in the salvation of the lost by faith, irrespective of works, through the shed blood of Jesus Christ and the regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. We believe in God the Holy Spirit who by His indwelling enables the believer to live uprightly, to witness for the Lord Jesus Christ, and to live for Him and who impels, equips and energizes His Church for mission to the people of the whole world.
6. We believe in the unity of all believers which is the Church, the body of Christ.
7. We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost; the former to eternal life and the latter to eternal condemnation.